Wrinkles are the lines and creases that form in your skin.
Wrinkles are the lines and creases that form in your skin. Some wrinkles can become deep crevices or furrows and may be especially noticeable around your eyes, mouth and neck. Wrinkles are caused by a combination of factors — Age, sun exposure, repeated facial expressions, smoking
- New anti-aging approach with innovative technology that targets from the inside out
- Uses 100% pure hyaluronic acid
- High hyaluronic concentration using 32mg of hyaluronic acid (high molecular weight) and 32mg of hyaluronic acid (low molecular weight)
- Lip Fillers
- Nose Reshaping (Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty)
- Cheek Bone Enhancement
- Chin Augmentation
- Jawline Reshaping
- Tear Trough Correction (Under eye hollowing)
- Brow Contouring
- Dermal Fillers for Facial Anti-Aging:
- As we age, the effects of gravity, sun exposure and facial volume loss contribute to the development of facial wrinkles, folds, hollowing and sagging. With the advent of modern cosmetic medical techniques, more and more people are opting for non-surgical facial enhancement procedures to correct these issues. Dermal fillers are at the forefront of this revolution.
- Want to have very subtle and very natural-looking results.
- They do not want anyone else to know that they have had any cosmetic treatment done.
- They usually can not have much downtime either.
- Facial hollowing & Sagging (Liquid Face Lift)
- Facial Lines, folds and wrinkles
- Smokers Lines & Naso-labial folds
- Deep frown lines not responding to Wrinkle Relaxers
- Skin laxity and dehydration (Injectable moisturisers)